Cary Metallic Epoxy
Are you disappointed with the current selection of traditional flooring systems available on the market? Are the currently offered flooring solutions just too boring for your tastes? Well, you are not alone! Millions of Americans feel the exact same way you do and are now looking for an alternative to spice up their home or business.
We here at Concrete Conversions have a solution for this problem for our neighbors in Cary! We are offering our dazzling metallic epoxy flooring at all-time low rates for a limited time. Want to know more about our metallic epoxies and what they can bring to the table? All you have to do is keep reading down below.
Where Can Metallic Epoxy Be
A very common misconception about metallic epoxy floors is that they are an extremely fragile flooring system that can only be used in settings that don’t receive much abuse. While it is true that you want to keep your flooring away from abuse, metallic epoxy can roll with the punches! Metallic epoxies are one of the flooring industries’ most versatile flooring systems and receive use in dozens of homes and even business facilities around the world.
We are proud to be able to install our metallic epoxies for both our commercial and residential clients in the area and surrounding areas of Cary! To name a few of the common areas that metallic epoxies are commonly used:
- Garage Floors
- Retail Centers
- Most Interior Concrete!
- Want to know if metallic epoxy can be used in your setting? Give us a call today, our team of professional epoxy flooring contractors are standing by to answer any questions you may have!
Dazzle Your Guests Or Clients With Metallic Epoxy!
Our metallic epoxies are one of the most exotic and beautiful flooring systems on the market. You no longer have to settle for boring floors! With a metallic epoxy, your floors are sure to impress.
Customizing Your Metallic
As one of Carys’ top epoxy flooring provider, we offer more levels of customization than other epoxy flooring providers in the area. With our advanced training in the metallic epoxy field, you will find that our team is more than capable of providing a one of a kind flooring system with the following features and finishes that you can find down below:
- We use solvents and brushes to provide finishes that replicate clouds, waves, and even lava effects
- We are one of the few epoxy floor providers that offer the option to have logos and emblems installed in your floor
- Options for high gloss to matte finishes
- Additives like silica sand to make your flooring safe to walk on when wet or soiled
Remember, when working with metallic epoxy it is crucial to only use contractors who are trained to applicate and work with the material. One mistake can leave your floor completely ruined and will need to be refinished. When working with Concrete Conversions, you will see that we take the process one step at a time for finishes you will love for decades. The flooring of your dreams awaits!
Beautiful Flooring Systems
Metallic Epoxy Breaks The Rules Of Other Traditional Floorings
Metallic epoxy flooring provides finishes that are impossible to achieve with any other flooring system. Ready to get yours? Give us a call today for a free quote!
Why You Should Use
Contrary to popular belief, there is more to a metallic epoxy than meets the eye. This 100 percent solid epoxy-based flooring system has offers benefits comparable to our industrial epoxy flooring systems. Want to know what metallic brings to the table beside a jaw-dropping appearance? We have outlined all of the top benefits of our floor coating down below:
- Metallic epoxies are an ultra-durable flooring system thanks to the use of the 100 percent solid epoxy base. This renders your flooring resistant to most forms of physical damage such as dropped objects, scratches/abrasions, and even heavy foot traffic
- Many people think that metallic epoxies are hard to maintain but this isn’t the case at all. There are no waxes or polishes required to keep your flooring shiny and like new. All you need for maintenance is a soft bristle broom and a standard wet mop!
- Studies show that using a metallic epoxy in your home can increase its value by at least 3% when it has been professionally installed and properly maintained
- On the topic of professional installation and proper maintenance, your flooring has the ability to last your home or business up to 30 years when these guidelines have been followed; concrete condition and traffic also play roles in the lifespan
- Metallic epoxies are also very safe with the ability to make any setting they are placed in up to 150 percent brighter. They also offer natural slip and skid resistance; additives of silica sand are also available to give the flooring texture, increasing safety when the flooring is wet or soiled.
- Our team of professional epoxy flooring contractors are able to install your new epoxy floor coating with great haste. In a standard 2 car garage, you can expect your project to be completed in as little as 4-5 days depending on weather conditions, condition of your concrete and obstacles in our path