Our Industrial Epoxy Flooring
Are you tired of your current flooring in your industrial facility providing subpar performance after it cost you tens of thousands of dollars to install? Wish that there was a flooring system that wouldn’t only increase your facilities weight capacity but also provide a finish that was customizable to your facility’s needs? Well, you must have never heard about industrial epoxy flooring!
With industrial epoxy flooring, you can have all the performance you need from your flooring and then some! We are proud to be Cary’s top industrial epoxy flooring provider so let us tell you what we can do for you down below!
The Installation Process Of
One of the top reasons why industrial epoxy flooring is one of the industry’s most used flooring systems is its wide variety of ways and overall quickness in how it is installed. We know that your facility needs to be open with minimal slowdowns at all times so we would never waste your time with a coating that would take weeks to install. As a matter of fact, we are going to save you some time with how rapidly we can have your flooring installed! Down below, you will find the ways we can install your epoxy and a general timeline for installation:
- With the 100 percent solid epoxy, you won’t only experience the best performance, you will also find that the installation is the fastest as well. If you choose 100 percent solid epoxy, your facility can be ready for use in only 4-5 days
- With water-based epoxy, you will see a drastic decrease in performance and an average of 5-6 days of installation time
- We can even install your epoxy in sections to streamline the process
Modernize Your Industrial Facility With Industrial Epoxy
Tired of dealing with industrial floorings that haven’t been updated since the 80s? With an industrial epoxy floor coating, you can give your facility the boost into modern flooring without having to break the bank.
The Efficient Customization Of Industrial Epoxy
Are you through having to place duct tape barriers and walkways to your concrete to provide the customization to your flooring? We don’t blame you, especially with how industrial epoxy flooring is able to do it! With our industrial epoxies, you will find that customization is a much safer and longer-lasting solution to duct tape and you can find out how it’s done down below:
- Stencils can be used to make text, walkways/vehicle paths, and barriers to make your facility safer and more efficient
- We even offer the ability to place your companies logo directly into your epoxy
- We offer a wide range of base colors, metallic pigments, and even multi-colored and single-colored flakes
- We can even use different epoxies in the different areas of your facility
Remember, if you want to make sure your epoxy gets the best customization possible, always use professional contractors for your project. Untrained contractors in most cases have a tendency to install the decal and other additives incorrectly, ruining your flooring system. If you want an epoxy floor coating that you can trust, give us a call. To see all of our flooring services take a look at the homepage!
VOC-Free Flooring Solutions
Industrial Epoxy Can Push Your Facility To The Next Level
Here at Concrete Conversions, we are dedicated to bringing only the best finishes to our neighbors in Cary. Give us a call today for a free quote!
The Benefits Of Using Industrial Epoxy
Even though we have already gone through some of the amazing benefits of using one of our industrial epoxies, these flooring systems still have so much to offer. Though our professional installation, your flooring will exhibit the full range of benefits associated with using industrial epoxy. Down below, you will find the benefits that make industrial epoxy such an attractive flooring solution:
- Industrial epoxy is one of the most durable flooring solutions on the market with resistance to most forms of physical damage such as dropped objects, heavy foot, and vehicle traffic as well as the use of heavy machinery
- Along with being durable, our flooring provides one of the highest performing finishes on the market with a staggering 15,000 PSI tolerance to weight whereas concrete only comes with a 3,500 PSI tolerance
- Provide a carefree maintenance regiment that only persists of using soft bristle brooms and standard wet mops. Your epoxy will never require the use of waxes or polishes
- Introduce a worthy investment to your facility with an ultra-long lifespan of 20-30 years with professional installation and proper maintenance. The long lifespan of the coating makes the coatings lifecycle costs compared to an average concrete flooring system in the long run
- Industrial epoxies are even one of the few flooring systems that have been approved by the USDA for use in facilities that handle food processing all the way into hospital settings such as operating theaters
- Epoxies are also an ultra-safe flooring solution with abilities ranging from making your facility brighter to also supplying a slip and skid-resistant finish. The light reflection of epoxy can increase the light level in your facility by up to 150% without the use of additional lighting sources. As for slip and skid resistance, epoxy can be subjected to additives that will give the flooring system texture, hence making it safe and easier to walk on when wet or soiled.