Commercial Epoxy Flooring
We are a business, so we know how to treat businesses. A concrete floor in a business building needs to be resistant to fatigue and needs to be easily manageable. Our concrete technicians are here to serve you the best way we can! With decades of combined experience, here at Concrete Conversions, we treat every customer and client like our own.
Commercial epoxy flooring is the best investment you can make into your business’s current life and future life. Epoxy floors are beautifully resistant and incredibly long-lasting.
- Strong warranty
- 100% satisfaction
- Quick installation
What is epoxy commercial
Within the last decade or so, commercial epoxy floors have become extremely popular because they are easily maintained and last for several years. Epoxy commercial floors are durable and fight against foot traffic, so how does this coating manage to do it all?
Epoxy commercial flooring is made up of a mixture of resin and hardeners that bind with a porous concrete surface creating a strong and resistant surface. This surface is then transformed into a new and improved concrete floor that can be designed with different colors, patterns, and textures.
Enjoy your commercial epoxy floors!
Your business needs floors that are resistant to everyday use and durable to last for years to come. Don’t hesitate to call us right now to learn more about your new floors.
Benefits of Commercial Epoxy Floors
The benefits of business installing an epoxy flooring solution are truly limitless because these floors are incredibly versatile and easily designable to match and suit all of your wants and needs. Epoxy commercial floors should always be installed by professional technicians who are properly trained in epoxy prep and installments. These floors require specific step-by-step instructions before installing to get the benefits listed below:
- Resistant: slip, fire, and fatigue resistance are great qualities to have when you have an area that is exposed to different types of foot-traffic.
- Aesthetics: these floors can be designed with different colors, patterns, textures, and designs to suit your businesses chic look or rustic modern appearance. Whatever the look is that you are trying to achieve an epoxy coated concrete floor can help
- Maintenance and affordability: these floors are easily maintained because they are resistant to damage by water, impact, chemicals, and more! As time goes on and things age, epoxy commercial floors do not, they do not all of a sudden require more maintenance. They do not require expensive waxes or cleaners to keep their beauty.
Epoxy commercial floors are affordable choices that create eco-friendly businesses by reducing the amount of waste the installation process produces. The chemicals we use here at Concrete Conversions are not toxic and do no release excessive VOCs.
Toxic Free Flooring
Epoxy floors are the most durable and easily maintained flooring solutions!
Call our professionals today to learn more about what we can do for your business.
Where do commercial epoxy floors go?
As a company with many years of experience, we have installed epoxy floors in different commercial properties that had been seeking specific and special properties. Below you will find the type of commercial settings and what they were looking for that only epoxy floors could fulfill.
- Hospitals & Clinics: these floors are anti-microbial and easy to maintain clean. Their easy maintenance makes epoxy floors great for areas where cleanliness can be life or death.
- Buildings: in many different business buildings companies are looking for uniquely appearing floors. Epoxy commercial flooring options help owners install floors with unique colors, patterns, and designs.
- Schools & universities: many schools and universities need floors that do not require heavy maintenance or are extremely expensive to install.
- Laboratories & food processing plants: clean floors are only half of it, areas like these need floors that are resistant to chemical damages and water damages. USDA approved epoxy flooring is a go too for many of these areas.
Commercial epoxy floors offer business owners the opportunity to install floors that are quick and will not shut down their moneymaker for long! Epoxy coatings last for decades when they are properly installed. For more information on epoxy commercial floors, call our professionals now!